Becoming a member of the WMFC is an important step for those living with WM in Canada. Becoming a member greatly improves the visibility of WM within the Canadian cancer community for funding of treatments and research. As a rare cancer this is vitally important. The benefits of becoming a member of the WMFC include:
- 25% Discount to Canadian Educational Forums
- First to receive access to new abstracts, updates and research
- Quarterly Newsletter focusing on Canadian WM information
To become a member, we would appreciate a donation to the Membership Fund. The Membership Fund is used to provide resources for Educational Forums, Support Groups and Publications.
To become a member, please select Member Services on the printed donation form available below.
In Honour/In Memory:
If you wish to make a special contribution
- In Honour of
- In Memory of
Please select the “My Gift is to” menu on the donation form.
Your generous donations are contributions to the Imagine a Cure Fund in support of WM research.
Notes about Online Donations:
- Online donations take place at Paypal
- No credit card numbers are stored on this website
- Transaction record will be sent via email
- Official tax receipts will be generated and emailed at a later date
Contributions are voluntary and any WM patient or caregiver can become a member of the WMFC by simply contacting Arlene Hinchcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (905) 337-2450
2 Ways to donate:
Charitable Registration No. 86755 2713 RR0001